Ryleigh Jane had several birthday celebrations this year! One good thing about not having your party on the actual weekend of your birthday is you get to do several celebrations that lead up to the actual party day! Our first celebration was at school on Friday the 31st. We took cupcakes to school to celebrate with her friends. Her class celebration was so sweet. They sang to her, prayed for her, and laid hands on her during prayer. I am more and more impressed with this school every time I go there.
Our second one was the Saturday of her birthday weekend. We went and ate "rice and beans" her #1 favorite restaurant choice. Rachel joined us, and we had a wonderful time! She got super embarrassed when the Mexican waiters sang to her, and of course she wouldn't put the hat on until after I did.
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment