Sunday, December 1, 2013

Zoo Boo and Halloween Too!

We attended Zoo Boo again this year, and we had a blast!  I think this is one of the cutest and best things the Zoo in Hattiesburg does all year.  The only part I think is a little iffy is the train ride.  They make it a little scary for the little ones, but overall it is a grand time!




Checking out some of the animals

They were all mesmerized by the fortune teller and what was in her bag!

I couldn't believe RJ touched a snake!  I was proud :) 


Josie has a serious side arm!

RJ has to get everything "just right."  


One of mine and Katie's favorite games when we were little.

Josie took a picture with her look alike! 


After looking back through my pics, this guy at the basketball goal was really creepy.  This was the most normal face he was making in all my shots. 


Dance Party! 


This is a hurricane simulator.  Colbie was in with me at first, but it freaked her out!  I love my face in this pic haha! 

Rivers + 1 :) 



Halloween night ended up being a sad one for me.  I absolutely love Halloween for all the silly fun things that happen (not the evil stuff.)  This year, my job has changed tremendously, and I have a lot less extra time than I did at one time in my career.  The weather was also not good at all, so I pretty much missed all of Halloween.  Katie and Maw Maw and Kristi did their best to help the kids have a great time, and for that I am grateful, but I still felt very sad that I missed all of the getting dressed and trick or treating, however short-lived it may have been.  Mommy fail on my part and Mother Nature's this year, but I know a little girl that had an awesome time and even danced in the rain for her momma when it was done!  

Our front stoop all decorated up! 

This is how trick or treating ended! 

Colbie loved it!

I don't think a child can look more content and happy than this!

Connor man


Such a boy…He found a frog, and picked it up.  The frog acted frozen, but when he woke up, he scared the bejeezus out of Connor! 


3 sweet girls

My Beautiful Butterfly Fairy- Mariposa


No comments:

Post a Comment