Ryleigh Jane has been in school at Sacred Heart since August, and we really could not be more pleased. She has learned so much already! I honestly think she will be reading in just a few weeks. She can already pick out a whole list of sight words, she has learned more songs than I can even count, and she knows so much about Catholic church, prayers, and the faith in general. Her teacher Mrs. Villarreal is wonderful, and Ryleigh Jane truly adores her. She loves Mrs. Nicovich too :) They do many art projects weekly, and she comes home with a plethora of papers every day. I can't keep them all, but I do take pictures to include here of her art projects! We have attended a school wide fundraiser 5K race as a family, and we went to the art walk and saw her classmates' art on display. This school is truly awesome!
Go Crusaders!
Silly day that daddy picker her up early
Crusader 5K- Neon Knights
Ryleigh Jane took this picture with my big camera. I thought she did pretty good, even though it's a little blurry.
RJ and Char
3 Amigos
One of the first days it was chilly :)
Too cool for school!
Carpool crazies
Art Walk!
Self-portrait
Johnny Appleseed
Frog
Dalmation for Fire Safety Week
Christopher Columbus' ships
Her very first report card!!! The couple things she needs to work on mastering were cutting with scissors, knowing left and right, making the sign of the cross ( Baptist girl ), and controlling her emotions. I would say with a list this long, having only 4 places not mastered is pretty awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment