Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Part 2 of Vacation Part 1

Is that title confusing enough?  haha!  I had way too many pictures to put on that part 1, so I did it in 2 parts.  Here is the second part of the first half of the week. 

Paw Paw gave Colbie a mohawk one afternoon by the pool.

Ryleigh Jane thought she was such a big girl climbing up this ladder with no help or floaties :)

At the beginning of the week, Colbie would have nothing to do with me.  She cried every time I held her, but I just had to work a little of my magic.  I don't think she knew that I had the fussiest baby on the planet when RJ was her age, and I finally wore her down and won her over.  She gave me a few sweet smiles this one afternoon.  I just love her.  She melts my heart.  


Pretty girl

Ryleigh Jane thought the nap nanny looked like something fun to play in until Brad snapped her in it!  She flipped out when she couldn't get out. 

This water slide wasn't much of a hit until the second half of the week, which I will explain in my next blog!

3 of my favorite girls and me :)

Josie had fun in the pool too!

 Overall, I would say our trip was a success, and I think Ryleigh Jane agrees!  She has turned into such a little ham here lately.  She can't wait to go back next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment