Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cupcakes

This past weekend, we went to one of my best friend's son's birthday party.  Ethan turned 4 last week, and he had a Toy Story party.  Rj loves a birthday party too!  I cannot tell her in advance that we are going because she will ask me for cake for hours on end.  She had a blast at the party and ate more candy, cake, and marshmallow fondant than any human should be able to eat.  She also got over her fear of the big jumpy things.  She had so much fun "fwiding" or sliding as people that speak English would say. 








Maw Maw also had a birthday this week, and we got her a plant, a new ceramic pot, and some cupcakes from the new cupcakery here in Hattiesburg called the Purple Cow.  The cupcakes were to die for, and I am extremely hard to please when it comes to bakery items.  If you want to try them out though, get ready to shed some dough.  Those babies are pricey!  RJ wasn't too concerned about the price though.  She thought the cupcake was fantastic!  Happy Birthday Maw Maw and Ethan! 
She really enjoyed that cupcake as you can see :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how much she looks like you! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! My capcha for the last comment (you know, the random letters you have to type to make sure you are a real person) was HOOTER! I thought you might like that!

    ReplyDelete