Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blog Hiatus

I hate to inform everyone, but my computer at home is on the fritz, and I can't download pics at work.  I did finally find my camera, which is a plus, but now I don't have a way to get the pictures on the computer.  SO!  In other words, I will be on a blog hiatus.  I am not sure how long it will last.  I will give you an update on RJs stats maybe tomorrow sometime, (since she has her 18 month well baby visit this afternoon) but there won't be any pics.  I will continue to check everyone's blogs that I follow and comment though. I really enjoy keeping up with everybody, and I enjoy blogging.  We will see you soon, and stay on your toes!  You never know when a new update may pop up!    

1 comment:

  1. At least you have an excuse! I have been such a slacker. Now hurry up and get your computer fixed!

    ReplyDelete